Thursday, February 7, 2013

LOAD Day 7 - Nature

Today's LOAD prompt was to scrap a photo about Nature.  I took these pictures back in October one morning on my way to work.  The river had been misting in the mornings leading up to that, so I started bringing my camera with me.  As I crossed the bridge, I kept craning my neck trying to get a better view of the sunrise, so once I got across, I pulled into a parking lot to take some pictures.

I have to say though - I'm not feeling the layout.  It started out ok, then I lost a bit of my inspiration.  So I kind of gave up on it.  Oh well.  It doesn't have to be a favorite. :)


Supplies:
Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Core'dinations cardstock (all 4 colors).
White cardstock: Reflections
Liquid Pearls
Diamond Stickles
Distress Ink: Rusty Hinge
Border punch: EK Success

It's almost Friday!!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment