Tuesday, February 5, 2013

LOAD Day 5 - Significant Relationship

Hi!  Day 5 of 28 for LOAD.  Today's prompt was to make a layout of your significant other; or, if you don't have one of those, a layout of a significant relationship in your life.  Since my dog is the only other inhabitant of my house, I thought I would create a layout about HIM. :)



This layout came together really quickly, using a sketch from the Creative Scrappers ebook of Sketches v1; * all the papers are from the Fancypants "Hot Chocolate" collection
* the "Noted" journalling block is a printable from Creative Bubbles
* the bones were cut using my Cricut and the Puppy Paws cartridge
* and thickers for the title

Fair warning - I'm guessing a few more layouts this month will be about the dog, LOL.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Dana!! I love that paper.....one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete