Thursday, February 28, 2013

LOAD Day 28 - I did it!!!!!

Yaaaaay!  I DID IT!  I'm glad I had the blind drawn in my scraproom tonight, because I'll admit I did a little happy dance when I finished tonight's layout.  28 layouts, 28 days.  And I followed the prompt each day too.  What the heck am I going to do tomorrow night???

Oh right.  I have to clean my house.  I've been a little slack on that this month.  Huh.  Oh well.

Anyway, today's prompt was to scrap "your spot".  Your safe place.  For me, "my spot" is really my couch.  That's where I eat, read, watch tv, talk on the phone, surf the 'net, cuddle with Rudy, nap when I'm sick.  Definitely my spot. 



Supplies:
Cardstock: Reflections
All pattern paper and diecuts: My Mind's Eye "On the Bright Side"
Thickers
Sharpie Pen

Take a look at that pile of layouts!!!  I've been waiting to put them in my album just so I could take a picture like that, LOL.

SUCCESS!  Thanks for checking in on me this month!

Back to my happy dance - AFTER I close the curtains. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment