Monday, February 25, 2013

LOAD Day 25 - 13 Things in 2013

Hi everyone!
Wow - I just realized I forgot to come back yesterday to talk about this week's new-to-me recipe.  OK, I'll get to that in a second.  First, today's layout.

Today's prompt was to do a Bucket List.  But rather than scrapping my full Bucket List, I decided to do a "13 in 2013" page.


Supplies:
All the pattern paper: My Mind's Eye
Flower: Prima
Doilies: Bobunny
Ranger Distress Stain (Stormy Sky) for the doilies
Ranger Distress Ink (Walnut Stain) for the paper edges
Liquid Pearls

Only 3 layouts left to make a complete month!!!

Now, on to this week's new-to-me recipe.  Through my random foodie blog hops, I found this recipe and decided to try something other than soups and slow-cooker meals.  Click here for the recipe to Maple Mustard Chicken .



I halved the recipe; and didn't make the dipping sauce.  I cut up a VERY large chicken breast that I had, and made large chicken nuggets. :)

It was good.  Not great, but to be honest, I'm not much for breaded chicken.  But I thought I would give this recipe a try anyway.  I'm glad I did, it was a nice change.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment