Thursday, February 21, 2013

LOAD Day 21 - Landmark in your life

Day 21.  Three weeks complete!

Today's LOAD prompt was to scrap about a landmark in your life - your house, the spot your hubby proposed, etc.  My high school was a HUGE part of my life, and I look back on those days fondly.

A lot of people know BHS as the school related to the "Boys in Red" tragedy from a few years ago.  And while that will also be forever etched in my mind, it doesn't take away from the wonderful memories that I have of my high school years.


Supplies:
Black paper and flower, and Red twine: Bazzil Basics
Alphas: Thickers
Ribbon, Red corrugated paper: Dollar Store
Dew Drops
Button: from my friend Jessica (Hey Jess, have you got any buttons? *private joke, sorry*).

One week left!  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment