Saturday, February 2, 2013

LOAD Day 2 - Define your perfect day

A noise woke me up in the middle of the night, so I thought "hey!  while I'm up, I should see what the LOAD prompt is!".  So I did, at around 4am this morning, LOL. 

Today's prompt: Define your perfect day.  We could narrow the topic or expand on it if we wanted to.

I decided to scrap about my favorite way to spend a rainy day - watching Pride & Prejudice!  I've watched it too many times to count, and could probably recite the whole thing to you, but I still love it.  And when I see a forecast of a rainy day for a weekend where I don't have plans, I privately rejoice.  I can watch it again! :)


Supplies used:
Pattern papers: My Mind's Eye "Miss Caroline - Howdy Doody"
Thickers: Dear Lizzy (appropriate, don't you think? LOL) American Crafts
Liquid Pearls
Martha Stewart border punch
Ribbon and doily are from the Dollar Store

Normally I'd only get the layout done late afternoon or early evening; but since I'm heading up to the Miramichi today and not sure when I'm going to get home.... I did it early.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment