Tuesday, February 19, 2013

LOAD Day 19 - Tigger or Eeyore

Hi everyone;
Today's LOAD prompt was to think about a Tigger or an Eeyore in your life, and scrap about that.  You know, Tigger is always upbeat and happy, and Eeyore... well, he's not, LOL.  So when I think of Tigger, my friend Judy comes to mind (hi, Judy!).

That girl is BUSY!  And she's a very positive person.  Compared to her, I am definitely Eeyore.  Yes, I can admit it.  I'm Eeyore.  Although I always loved Roo the best.  OK, I'm getting off track.

Here's the layout I made today.  I went a little outside of my comfort zone by using pastels.


Supplies:
Paper: Fancy Pants
Twine: American Crafts
Ribbon: Dollar Store
Flowers: Prima
Dew Drops
Doilies: Wilton

As you can probably tell by the last few layouts, I have a thing right now about using Doilies.  I love them!  They're not just for baking. :)

Anyway, thanks for looking.  Nine layouts left now!

No comments:

Post a Comment