Saturday, February 16, 2013

LOAD Day 16 - Grateful

Today's LOAD prompt was to scrap about what you are grateful for.  It could be a list of items, one item, whatever.

As a nod to the storms we've been having lately (and another snowfall warning for New Brunswick this weekend) I decided to scrap about how I'm grateful to have a snowblower! :)  Note - the picture is not of MY snowblower.  I was too lazy today to go out and take a pic of it, so Google was my friend.

This layout is based on sketch # 2 from 52Sketches (http://52sketches52weeks.com/).  It's an older (now-defunct) sketch site; but when a sketch speaks to you, it speaks to you.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Pattern Paper: Carta Bella
Thickers (the t in 'it' looks weird because it's an upside-down f, shortened - I was out of t's, LOL).
Signo ball pen
Liquid Pearls
Diamond Stickles
Accent Essentials cricut cartridge for the snowflakes (thanks, Kendra!).

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment